In our previous blog post, we saw how NSEIT has gone from strength to strength with every passing year since its inception in 1999. As a pioneer in end-to-end Online Examination Services (OES) in India, over the last 19 years, NSEIT has helped organisations across diverse industries embrace digital transformation by migrating from conventional pen-and-paper exams to online exams.
With 229 Test Centres spread across 228 cities in India (and growing), NSEIT has a proven track record of 19 years for displaying the ability to scale up and address a wide range of its clients’ requirements. Its state-of-the-art ‘owned’ Test Centres along with its Partner Centres constitute a total of 5.6 lakh seats spread across 2,400+ venues in 540+ cities in India that enables it to handle more than 5 lakh candidates in a single exam session!
Over nearly 2 decades, NSEIT has honed its skills to seamlessly facilitate high-stake examinations for Recruitments, Promotions and Certifications for Government organisations, Educational Institutes and Corporates, and has facilitated over 2 crore online exams till date using its own, robust, time-tested examination software.
NSEIT’s fast-paced growth has been an outcome of its excellence in delivery. Using an intuitive Online Registration Portal, NSEIT facilitates online exams that offer candidates a smooth registration experience. The candidates are provided a dedicated Helpdesk via Email, Web-chat and Telephonic Support that is handled by NSEIT’s own trained staff.
NSEIT’s Delivery Advantages:
- To ensure complete security of the online tests, NSEIT ensures that all infrastructure and software security measures are deployed at all the Test Centres and at the main Control Centre.
- Adopting a multi-level approach in IT security, NSEIT has a dedicated, highly secure Tier III Datacentre that is owned by its parent company, the National Stock Exchange India Limited.
- Incorporating best-in-class Hardware and Operating System (OS) infrastructure, NSEIT has deployed some of the best cybersecurity systems available in the market today for both hardware and software.
- Further, NSEIT’s dedicated Infrastructure Monitoring Team and Integrated Security Response Centre ensures round-the-clock security at each stage of an online exam.
- Its best-in-class Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery procedures ensure that all risk mitigation measures are in place to handle any contingency.
- NSEIT’s dedicated and highly trained team (that includes Centre Heads, Centre Administrators, Supervisors and Coordinators) undergo a comprehensive training program in all examination-related processes. The Test Centre staff, including Invigilators, IT Administrators & Venue Support staff also undergo rigorous training to ensure that they are ready for any eventuality in high-pressure situations.
NSEIT has been awarded top recognition and certifications, including CMMI Level 5 Certification, ISO 27001:2013 (Information Security Standard), ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management Services), ISO 20000-1:2011 (Service Management System), STQC (Standardization and Quality Certification) and CERT-IN.
To know how NSEIT can help your organisation seamlessly conduct its Online Exams, kindly get in touch with us on email@example.com.